With a box of crackers in one hand and luscious sweets in another, it’s the time of the year to spread love and happiness. Millions of people around the world celebrate Diwali with gift exchanges, fireworks, and festive meals. In India, it is one of the major festivals where people across all the religions come together to celebrate with lights. People buy new clothes, clean their houses, put string lights on the exterior of the house and lit dias as a part of festive preparation.
Everyone loves to spend this festive occasion with their family and friends. Hindu community honor their prayers to Lord Rama and carry the Hindu goddess Lakshmi’s statue. On this holy occasion, status4you is here with a series of heart-warming Diwali wishes to send your loved ones. In a world where social media is on a peak, let’s wish everyone to brighten their days. Also, wish the people who are close to heart but distance apart. Happy Diwali!
1. Hope this Diwali, all family come together and celebrate it as one. The bright contentment and wide smile may remain with everyone forever.
2. As we clean our houses on Diwali, let’s clean our souls from all captivities of evil thoughts and unholy mannerism.
3. A festival full of sweet memories, a sky full of fireworks, a mouth full of sweets, a house full of diyas and heart full of enjoyment. ― Happy Deepawali.
4. May the brightness of shimmering lanterns always stay in your life & make you bright.
5. Open your main entrance door & welcome Goddess Lakshmi whole-heartedly. Hope she will fulfill all your dreams.” ― Wish you a very Happy & Wealthy Diwali.
6. A prosperous, safe and green Diwali may preserve the eternal happiness of everyone. This is a festival of life, laughter, joy, and happiness.
7. Red, blue, green, yellow; not one but all are my favorite. And the most favorite one is the bright colorful lamp of Diwali. Wish you a very colorful & bright Diwali.
8. May Lord Ganesha fill your life with lots & lots of happiness & peace. May Goddess Lakshmi bring the upmost of wealth in your life. May lord shower the choicest blessings upon you.” ― Wish you a very Happy Diwali
9. May thousand of lamps light up your life with endless happiness, richness, health and wealth forever wishing you and your family a very Happy Diwali.
10. Diwali is a magical time to celebrate with loved ones. May you get to create special memories with the ones you love, this Diwali best wishes
11. This Diwali, may you be blessed with good fortune as long as Ganeshji’s trunk; Wealth and prosperity as big as his stomach; Happiness as sweet as his sweets; And may your trouble be as small as his mouse.
12. May the Divine Light of Diwali Spread into your
Life Peace, Prosperity, Happiness, and Good Health.
13. Light a lamp of love!
Blast a chain of sorrow!
Shoot a rocket of prosperity!
Fire a flowerpot of happiness!
14. It’s the “Festival of Lights” today; It’s again the day of Diwali,
It’s time to dress up folks, and It’s time to adorn the thali.
15. Diwali is all about ritual bonding, of a belief that that good will forever triumph over evil for the dark night must always make way for morning light every day. HAPPY DIWALI!